Thursday, February 23, 2012

I love you just the way you are.

Hey y'all. I know, it's been a while. I kind of got to the point where I didn't want to post because I didn't want to remind everyone that I hadn't been posting and had been somewhat of a disappointment. I promise I have a semi-reasonable excuse for my absence, but I cannot promise that I'm going to be posting more than once on this lovely February. We have officially started the wedding invitations, and they are leading me to becoming a "Bald is Beautiful Bride" because I'm about to pull ALL my hair out. The only thing that has stopped me is knowing that the Chavo probably wouldn't love me if I lost my red hair... Just kidding... I hope.

I've typed two blogs and hated them both. I'll come back when I think of something something semi-reasonable to post.

Mucho love-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment