Saturday, September 24, 2011

New friends and awesome things for the future!

2 blogs in a week?! I'm on fire! But I just couldn't miss blogging for the awesome thing that happened today.

Today, I met blogger One Righteous Babe (Bekka) for lunch! It was so fun, but asking her to go to lunch was very much like asking someone out on a date. I was all nervous, thinking "What if she says she doesn't want to eat lunch with me? What if she hates me? What if she thinks I'm desperate or worse, creepy!? What if I have bad breath? What am I going to wear?" The list goes on and on and on.

But you know what? It couldn't have gone any better. She is such a cool person, aned you should totally read her blog (www.onerighteousbabe.blogspot.com). She has such a heart for God, and I see big big plans for her. I can see us bringing the world to its knees. She's totally legit, and I was so pumped to get to have a 3 hour lunch with her. God was all over that table, it was ridiculous.



It was so good to meet you, Bekka! I hope that you, me, Jesse, and Chavo can do awesome plans for God together!

Oh, and I ordered a hamburger that was almost as big as my head. And I haven't embarrassed myself in this post yet, so that's got to change.


It was delicious too! I ate less than half, but I have a feeling I'll be eating it for dinner.

Later, everyone!





4 comments:

  1. Ah I feel so honored that you wrote a blog post about me! As soon as I get done "procrasturbating" about it I'm gonna write about it too!

    It was so so good meeting you! I have a feeling we're going to be great friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about this honey, this is amazing.

    Chavo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I understand how to post a comment. Again, I'm so excited you met Bekka, niiitido!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaawesome! :D and by the way, i'm hungry about that burguer! God bless! hugs

    ReplyDelete