Sunday, May 19, 2013

The last 11 months in GIFS

So, since I've been out since July, I thought I'd give you a little catching up as to what has been going on. But I feel like rewarding some of the people that have stuck with it. Therefore, in order to save you from the massive wall of text that is "the last 11 months" , and since a picture is worth a thousand words, so a GIF should be worth a zillion, here is the last 11 months in GIFs.

Chavo and I got married and moved to our apartment in Fort Worth without killing each other, so at first we were like:


And he was working outside at the auto shop at the Seminary in the Texas summer, so he was always all

sweating

And I wanted to be a teacher, but I didn't have a job yet. So anytime someone mentioned me getting a job, I was always like:

get a job

And I went to millions and millions of job interviews, and by the end of it I was all:

don draper crying

But then, Ta-Da! I got a job as a teacher in Dallas! And I was all:



But teaching is really hard, so some days, I'm all

Kip Dynamite Yes Gif


But most days, I'm really:



And I REALLY REALLY wanted to blog, but like was all:



Because me and life were like

horse crap on woman's head

Then, we moved to Arlington! So things got better:



And then standardized testing came around, and I was all:



And Chavo was like:



Because everyone at my job was like:



And



So I was always very



And
 cat lightsaver

But school is going to be over in three weeks, so Chavo and I are both like:




Because we're going back to Guatemala soon for about 2 1/2 weeks, and we're so excited about it, we're as happy as this:

chasing light beam

Anyways, blog, it's been a crazy 11 months, and I hope this about covers it. Because I am



Going to go take a nap now. See you next Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. That's the best blog post I've seen all year. I'm actually about to get back to it once I get done procrasturbating around. Blarg. Lovies to you and Chavo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, One Righteous Babe, that means a lot coming from you. I was so glad to see your most recent post. I'm glad you're back too. Love to your Hubs and Leni from Chavo and I as well!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo MÁXIMO. ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me encantó. .! Buenísimo. .! Bueno.. cuando vienen. .. tengo muchas ganas d verlos. .!!!!!!! Un abrazote

    ReplyDelete