Friday, May 17, 2013

Back in reaction

You know what? I'm not even going to apologize for having gone blogless for almost a year. Let's face it, I was beginning to have a hard time coming up with good material and crap to post anyway.


But I'll tell you right now, when it comes to stuff to post NOW, I'm set for quite some time. And it's not all soapboxes either, hooray! In the last year... I've learned some serious crap. It never really seems to let up either. I have learned about people, depression, careers, teaching, marriage, friendships, gang violence, church, and real bonafide life-issues.

I do not admit to knowing everything. But for the last several months, I have shut my mouth because there was no point in speaking. Everyone thought I was a total airhead.

But not anymore.

It's time to speak up.

Ginger Spice and Everything Nice is all new now. Because Ginger Spice has changed. And I don't know if it's for the better just yet, but I'm sure as heck going to find out.

Can I come back?

2 comments: