Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This summer in GIFs

Considering that it is now August, I thought that I could finally write a GIF post about this last summer, because it's been super-weird.

For those of you that didn't read my last GIF post and you don't know what a GIF is, it's like a tiny little video clip. I dunno. But they're awesome.

But as I was saying, this summer has been really strange. As some of you know though, I lost my job 3 days before Chavo and I were supposed to leave for Guatemala. And I was all

image

But then I did this






And a little bit of this












Chavo and I then left for Guatemala for almost 3 weeks.





Which was awesome, but when we came back, I was very


So I had to think about what I wanted to do for a job.

So instead of looking for a job, I started making stuff, so it was all very


 But then I was like,

\
 
I can make stuff AS A JOB!
 
 

So I started looking into it, and I totally can!
 

happy dance gif photo: Seinfeld Happy Dance seinfelddance.gif



Stay tuned, guys! Because it's about to get really really real up in here. So, to all the followers of Ginger Spice and Everything Nice,

Thank you for the encouragement to go after such a crazy endeavor. Y'all are the best. Applause for everyone!


13.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment