Friday, May 6, 2011

Most embarrassing moment of my life

For those that are friends of mine on Facebook, you know that the most embarrassing thing happened to me today. It will rival any embarrassment you've ever felt. No one has been more embarrassed than I am right now. Its worse than America's Funniest Home Videos, People of Walmart, or anything that Lamebook that can ever come up with.

Well, today, I decided to dress up for my last day of classes. I curled my hair, painted my toenails, and put on a pretty sundress for classes. A pretty, white sundress.

I have a history quiz today, so roommate and I decided to study for said quiz. We sat in the library, I drank a Diet Coke, and we stayed there until history started. When it was time to leave, I had finished my Diet Coke, and we left the library to go to class. We were walking through the quad (a big open area, full of students, for those who don't know what a "quad" is), and I had to burp. It was right behind my throat. Roommate and I were laughing about it. I tried to shake it out of my esophagus, so I gallopped and jumped around the quad whilst walking to class. But it was all for naught.

But that was when the most embarrassing, horrible, terrible event occurred.

While walking (with a few people watching, I might add), I felt it.

It was on my behind... A breeze.

A breeze on my behind...

I looked around, and the back of my sundress had been pinned under my backpack from my gallopping and jumping. My whole, wide butt was exposed for the whole, wide quad to see.

and I started laughing out of humiliation. Roommate was confused. I took off running (after pulling my dress down) and ran from the crowd behind me, now blinded by my lily-white tuchus. And the laughing... inspired my burping.

So there I was, laughing, belching, nearly crying while tightly pulling my dress around my knees...

There is a moral to this story, but the humiliation is still too fresh for me to find it. I'm sure its something to do with pride and vanity. But I'm still too red-faced to care. I hesitate to even write this to you. But see, the thing is, that's what I'm all about, as you read in the last post. I laugh at myself to allow others to laugh with me.

And now, I would kindly like all of you to write what you think in the comments section, and never mention this again...

3 comments:

  1. PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! this is perfect!!!!! :D i love you valerie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise my most embarrasing moment is worse.

    I'll have to tell u about it sometime (not on the interwebz). it happened is the 7th grade and one day in the 11th a giel randomly turned around in class and siad "Hey, clair rememeber that time when....." and I repsonded "Actually, I had hope everyone had forgotten that." and all she said was "Well, we haven't and sometimes when I need a good laugh I remind my friends about that incident." *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! That was wonderful. Thank you for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete