Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What do you want to see?

Hey y'all!

So, I've been thinking I should blog more often. I'm thinking once a week isn't good enough.

Yes, I realize that I do NOT in fact post once a week. But I'm supposed to! And I think that the reason that I don't post with discipline is that I don't do it enough.

You know that feeling after you go to the gym and you think "Wow, that was awful! But I don't want to make it worth nothing, so I guess I'll do it again." Yeah, that's kind of how writing a blog is. The more you do it, the more you WANT to do it.  I've also been working out, and it was Jon Acuff in Quitter who said "Discipline begets discipline." Or he may have stolen that from somewhere else... Oh well, I read it in his book.

But NEVER FEAR! I'm not going to start blathering on about stupid things that no one cares about. I want to know what YOU want, as a reader. All I have to go on is what my Pinterest followers tell me right now, so if you know something you want to see, please either comment below or post it on my facebook wall! All I know right now is:

1.) People like knowing how to make stuff, like crafts and food. I can show you what I know!
2.) People somewhat like when I post about things like "short term missions" and the church. And I do have a good bit to say about it, so I can do that too!
3.) People like guest posts! I guess that means that you want to get rid of me, and I can do that too!
4.) People really like that picture that I posted of my sunburn a long time ago. In fact, a very large portion of my readers have found my blog through that picture. If you look up "ginger sunburn" on google images, you will find that picture of me on the first page. Go figure. Oh well, I can post more ginger stuff too.

Anywhoodles, if you have any ideas to throw at me, leave them in the comments, or post something on my facebook wall, I will try to get back to every comment in a timely manner. If there was something that I have talked about before on my blog that you enjoyed, please let me know so I can get more things out there like that!

Comments are like Blogger's crack. We can't get enough of them. So please let me know what you would like to see here on "Ginger Spice and Everything Nice" so that you can get some more enjoyment out of this blog.

See you next Whenever!


1 comment:

  1. You know. I come here when I'm feeling lonely because I feel like your blog makes me feel less lonely and more happy. I like anything you post babe!

    ReplyDelete