Friday, January 31, 2014

T-GlF! What being a fake grown-up is like.

Happy Friday! In honor of this warm January Friday (after like, 3 days of bonkers cold weather), I'm here to present another GIF post! A lot of you really enjoyed The Summer in GIFS and The Last 11 Months in GIFS, so I thought I'd bring it back... Mainly because it gives me an excuse to look at GIFs all day long and ahem... not work out.

I've been really enjoying being a fake grown-up. Basically, I don't have a real "big girl" job anymore, I have a bunch of little jobs. I have the craft store, I'm a professional babysitter, and I'm about to be a *gasp!* tutor! Yep, I just signed on to be a part-time one-on-one tutor at a learning center, and that is basically the most mature job I have right now.

Because really, as a babysitter, I spend most my time doing this:


And a whole lot of this:


And when I'm not doing that, I am usually at home doing this:


When I should be working out, but I mostly end up like

And on my freaking instagram feed, twitter feed, and Facebook news feed, everyone keeps talking about graduating, and getting a grown-up job, and buying a house, and having kids and when I see them in public I'm just like:


but when I get home, it's more like:
tantrum photo: Tantrum tumblr_lqjmjaesv21qac925.gif


Because,

image

Because everyone seems to be becoming an adult so easily, and I just can't figure it out!

Until I remember that, hey, I can go make stuff for my store! And then I get all



And pretty much remember that I like being a pretend grown-up. Because big-girl jobs can be really sucky, and I'm glad I get the opportunity to do the jobs that I have, even if I don't make as much as I want to. Because, I've had a big girl job... and it paid really well, but it sucked!!! So now, I get the opportunity to say



Because I may have 3 jobs at any given moment, but I have not sold my soul yet!





So take that! I'm going to go to my teenager jobs, do my thing for a little while, and not be ashamed of my immature reaction to finding out someone brought brownies to church.

http://media.tumblr.com/9c6f7225fd7e196d0d61038af17edcb9/tumblr_inline_mh3zi1Qcyq1rdt1h7.gif
Because people usually just look at Chavo whenever this happens, and he's like



I'm going to go enjoy being a fake grown-up now! Hope you enjoyed this new GIF post, and I'll be back soon!

See you next Whenever!

1 comment:

  1. YAY GIF POST! You know, you really should probably pursue being a comedian. I think I snort/want to pee my pants about every post I read. When you figure out the grown up thing let me know, because apparently I did this all backasswards. It seems like when I got married everyone was doing the college/job thing; when I had a baby everyone was doing the engagement/married thing and now, at age 25 the age I PLANNED to have been pregnant, everyone else is poppin out the babies.

    Do people plan this stuff out behind my back?

    ReplyDelete