Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dun dun DUN!!

Well everyone, I have been harping on a major thing that I want to do here. It will be interesting. It will be thought-provoking. It may even be a touch offensive for some! With this new chapter in my life coming up, I want to play this game well. But I can't play if I don't know the rules.

I'm talking about what it means biblically to be a wife.

Because I think the Bible got it right, and the church is screwing it up. We lost it. We missed the boat. We argue between whether we should be a Proverbs 31 wife or an Ephesians 5 one. What does it mean to "submit to one's husband"? Is a crock pot a necessary item according to Sarah or Hannah or Ruth?

In the next few weeks, I want to tear up society's view of a Christian wife and build one directly out of the Bible.

But, I also don't want this to be an "I am woman, hear me roar! And watch me not shave my legs," series. So, bring in the man's side of the equation...


Its Chavo! Look at all his manliness!

Chavo and I are going to spear-head this topic together. But its not just the two of us either. I've got a team of married and unmarried ladies that are helping out. So get ready, because this is going to get CAH-razy!

First post starts tomorrow! Are you excited? You should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment