Saturday, October 1, 2011

Its a beautiful day in the apartment complex.

Today is Saturday. A beautiful, wonderful, sunny, but not too hot, Saturday.

And where am I? On my couch. I'm not in my jammies though! I actually got dressed and went to Hobby Lobby briefly.

But you know what? I'm so pumped to be on my couch right now. This week has been long and hard (shut up). And next week is going to be crazy. Its midterm week, and I get to spend half the week with the Chavo. I haven't seen him since Labor Day, so I'm so pumped about that! But I had so much to do this week that whenever I talk about it, I can't use punctuation or spaces. Its just "ihadsomuchtodothatijustworkedandworkedandworkedandwenttoclassanddidnthaveenoughmoneytogotothegrocerystoresoihadtoaskmyparentsformoneytobuyahairbrushbecauseileftmineattheirhouseandigotrainedonanditwassosadandtheniworkedsomemoreandididn'tsleepmuchandwhenididsleepihadnightmaresaboutpeoplejumpingoffbalconysandchavosayinghedidntwanttomarrymeandeveryonegotfoodpoisoningfromthefoodatmyweddingreceptionanditwasawfulawfulawful..."
Yeah.
That's a lot. And that's only until Wednesday.

So I am on my couch, blogging. And probably writing a really terrible blog. But its a beautiful day, and I am admiring it from my living room window. And I am going to enjoy today! Because I can't go anywhere. The good thing about early kickoffs is that everyone is drinking early, so its not safe to drive. Do you know what this means?! I don't have to go anywhere!!! I'm going to sit on my couch and watch Shawshank Redemption.

I literally can't think of anything else to say. So if anyone else wants to do nothing at all, hit me up on twitter @ValeritaVarita, or on facebook, or who knows? You could totally comment here!

I'm probably going to delete this blog post later. Because its making me laugh at how ridiculous it is. So enjoy this little gem while it lasts. I just had to put something out there about how beautiful today was, how I'm enjoying being inside, and just how excited I am that I don't have to go anywhere.

Enjoy the day. I sure will.

Oh, and send me a comment. I just love those. ;)

2 comments:

  1. wooow! it was a little difficult to read allthatpartbecauseitsnotmymotherlanguagejajaja so it was fun reading it! cool that you don't have to go anywhere now, i still have a gig tonight, and i think i'm going out with my sis and mom so... i'll let you know how it goes, THANK GOD i could read this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay yi yi mi amiga! That is a whooolle lot of drama for this mama! I'm so happy you get to sit on your couch and enjoy the beautiful day! You deserve it! :)

    Everybody needs to read a cute blog post with no point other than how beautiful the day is. I'm glad you wrote this Valerie!


    Mucho Love!

    ReplyDelete