Thursday, June 13, 2013

Holy crap, I wrote a guest post!


Hey everyone, last week Bekka from One Righteous Babe came and taught us about how God doesn't care about suck ups. Well, today, I wrote a guest post for her! Holy canoli! Writing a guest post is hard, because these aren't just my readers, they're a whole new audience. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm dumb?

But I think you'll like what I have to post there. It will at least make you think, which is really what I want. You can find it riiiiiiiiiight here!


Please go look at it. And better yet, subscribe to her. Bekka is some truth-telling hilarity all on her own. She definitely doesn't disappoint and is always a day-maker whenever she posts. She is the first blogger I've ever met personally, and we are definitely BBFF's, Best Blogging Friends Forever. Whoo! Bekka is definitely my best blogging friend, I love what she has to say and I'm just tickled pink that I got to post for One Righteous Babe.

Check it out, and let me know if it sucks. Or don't... Because I may cry.

Then go read all of her other stuff, and make comments on her stuff. Bloggers love comments, they're like surprises in cereal boxes, except the prize is a BMW and sometimes the cereal box is for Prune Bran O's.

You get it right?

P.S. Chavo and I are leaving for Guatemala on Saturday, and a lot has been going on. A lot of good, but also a lot of scary. I would appreciate your prayers, and I promise to elaborate after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment