Friday, June 14, 2013

I lost my job.

Yep. And I didn't quit. I, for real, lost my job.

It's true, and it's a long story. I'm not going to promise to elaborate on it. When the shock wears off, I'll try to write it all out. Maybe it will be a good pastime for the airplane ride tomorrow (holy crap, I'm leaving the country tomorrow!).

But I'm ok. After everything that they have put me through this year, I'm glad that I don't have to go back. I'm glad that there are certain people I will never see again.

Chavo and I decided that this is also a good time for me to focus on a job that I want. It's hard though. I thought teaching was what I wanted. I worked my butt off to get that job, but now I know that it was wrong. What I got wasn't what I wanted.

I really am ok, though. Just confused.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. That *is* a shocker! I'm praying for you to find the job that's right for you. Hoping this trip out of country helps you. Love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete