Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vamos Guate!

Hello all my Wednesday friends. Chavo and I are still in Guatemala. I'm sitting here, jacking the wifi of this internet café, hoping my tablet doesnt die before I can post something.

Unfortunately, I am unable to post a real review of what is going on in our trip, as I am crunched for battery life and we do not have internet where we are staying. Fortunately Though, I have been able to handwrite a lot, so I'll have a lot to post when we return next Wednesday.

What I can say though is that Guatemala needs more prayers than ever. It seems as though while everything is the same as it was, nothing was maintained. The adoption situation is not making progress, and a dangerous politician is gaining in popularity. However, Chavo and I got to spend time in a wonderful ministry with an incredible family, and I look forward to being able to  type that out for all of you.

Until then, keep us and Guatemala in your thoughts and prayers.

See you next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment